LUCKY PAWZ DAVENPORT WILL BE CLOSING DOWN AT THE END OF APRIL 2012. LAST DAY FOR DAYCARE & BOARDING WILL BE FRIDAY APRIL 27TH. UNUSED PASSES WILL BE REFUNDED. PLEASE EMAIL JIM IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS. email@example.com WE WILL MISS DAVENPORT.
Boarding Intake Form
Dog and Puppy Daycare
The primary purpose of Lucky Pawz is to provide your dog with the
opportunity to socialize and exercise during the day. Your dog will play
with a supervised group of up to 15 other dogs of similar activity level.
They have access indoors and outdoors throughout the day. Fresh water and
blankets to nap are provided as well. If your dog requires a lunch feeding
please bring in the appropriate amount of food in a marked, sealed
container or bag. Note: most dogs are more interested in playing and less interested
in eating lunch as they are taken out of the play group to be fed. During
warmer months small swimming pools are available for wading.
1. All dogs must be up-to-date on the following vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper/Parvovirus & Bordatella(Kennel Cough).
2. All dogs must be 12 weeks of age or older. In addition, all dogs 6 months or older must be spayed or neutered.
3. All dogs must be in good health. Upon admission, all dogs must be free of any condition that could potentially jeopardize other guests, including fleas or ticks. Lucky Pawz also highly recommends year-round flea and tick preventative for the safety and security of all dogs.
4. All dogs must be non-aggressive and not food or toy protective.
5. All dogs must have a complete enrollment application on file.
For the safety and security of Lucky Pawz customers, we require your dog to complete an application and screening process prior to his or her first day at Lucky Pawz.
Please call Lucky Pawz (563)445-DOGS(3647) to make a screening appointment.
Download the application Here
The screening consists of reviewing your dog's application, verifying the
required vaccinations, and a short personal interview with you and your
dog. Once accepted, he or she will be welcome to return at any time.
Dog and Puppy Boarding
Lucky Pawz also provides extended-stay services. Monday through Saturday,
your dog will be a full participant in our normal Daycare activities. On
Sundays and holidays, we guarantee a minimum of four hours per day of
socialization and exercise. During overnight hours, your dog will enjoy a
spacious kennel equipped with a blanket and fresh water. We welcome you to
bring personal items (e.g. toys, bones, blanket, bed, etc.) to make your dog feel at home.
All dogs must have completed a minimum of (1) half day of daycare to be eligible for boarding.*
All daycare requirements apply.
* daycare charges will apply to first daycare visit
Boarding Intake Form
This form needs to be filled out for all boarding visits. You can fill it out the day of drop-off or download the form and bring it in with you. This form tells us how much food your dog needs as well as any other information about the items you bring for your dog.
Download the Boarding Form